- Nivel cariera Altele
- Experienta 5 Ani
- Sector IT
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer for our client, an award winner cybersecurity SaaS provider that uses AI algorithms to identify and authenticate individuals based on typing biometrics. The company is offering typing biometrics solutions for securing devices and web applications such as LMS (Learning Management Systems), PSP (Payment Service Providers), corporate apps, and consumer apps that want to reduce fraud and improve security by using multi-factor authentication.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you’ll contribute to a cutting-edge tehnology in cybersecurity field and help millions of users.
The candidate must excel in a high-energy, focused, small-team environment, be able to initiate and drive new research and development directions. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required.
– Building and maintaining the company project based on JS, Vanilla and Node.js;
– Analyze and implement new features front to back;
– Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks, follow up functional testing;
– Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices;
– Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality;
– Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
– Work closely with colleagues in a highly collaborative team environment.
– Relevant experience with Vanilla JS, Node.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
– Up-to-date with popular web stacks;
– Experience with scalable architectures (cloud and on-prem);
– Good algorithms and data structures knowledge;
– Good command of design patterns;
– Degree in computer science (or other relevant degree).
– Salary range €2,500 – €3,000 Net Per Month;
– Stock options;
– Private healthcare services;
– Career advancement opportunities;
– Excellent working conditions;
– Training & regular team buildings;
– Seminars, conferences, and training by experienced consultants.