- Experienta 5 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
We аre looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our cliеnt who improvеs a nеw, innovativе product devеloping a softwаrе in medicаl/phаrmа field. The launch аpplicаtion connеcts mеdical spеcialists with users to provide personalized medical information.
This is a DevOps remote part-time position. We are looking for a dedicated candidate who will be responsible for creating and maintaining deployment pipelines for multiple projects and managing releases.
– Designing, developing, and testing deployment pipelines;
– Identify the resources needed for optimal operation of projects;
– Setup and maintain SonarQube code quality and security.
– 3-5 years as a DevOps;
– 1+ years experience with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker;
– 1+ years experience with designing AWS pipelines;
– Experience with Git, Linux servers;
– Experience with microservices, monorepositories (Nx and other), cross-platform mobile apps pipelines and deployment (Google Play, AppStore).
Nice to have:
– Angular (12+), Java (11+), Gradle, NodeJs;
– Databases (Postgres, MongoDb, Elasticsearch).
– Team player;
– Good communication skills;
-Curiosity, eager to learn new and exciting technologies;
-Logical and analytical thinking.
– Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
– You will be part of an innovative medical project;
– Soft skills trainings on communication, team work, presentation skills;
– You will attend relevant courses for the knowledge used in your field.