- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
We are looking for a QA Performance Engineer for our client, well-established company, that is active in web development field, with various and interesting projects from several industries (automotive, energy, aerospace, healthcare and medical devices, etc.)
As a QA Performance Engineer you will be expected to test the performance of all the applications created by the client.
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Knowledge of different types of performance testing and performance testing procedures;
- Experience with Performance Tools like Apache JMeter, WebLoad, LoadNinja, Gatling;
- Experience with PostMan, SoapUI or other similar;
- Experience with data base systems like SQL, Postgres;
- Knowledge of C# or Java programming language for internal tool development and CI tools like Jenkins;
- Special considerations for general types of testing tools;
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and QA principles;
- Advanced knowledge of the Fundamental Testing Process;
- Agile Knowledge;
- Nice to have: Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Very good English language skills;
- Analytical thinking, can absorb incomplete facts, can learn quickly on many levels;
- Ability to think inside and outside of a system specification;
- Ability to prioritize.
- Competitive salary;
- – Flexible working hours / WFH (remote)
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Access to all latest web technologies;
- Seminars, conferences and trainings by experienced consultants.