- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
We are looking for a Middle QA Manual Engineer for our client, well-established company, that is active in web development field, with various and interesting projects from several industries (automotive, energy, aerospace, healthcare and medical devices, etc.)
In this role, you will be preparing test cases and testing reports, while ensuring that the project requirements are clarified and understood.
- Analyzing product’s requirements and specifications, write test cases and create test data;
- Planning and estimation of testing efforts;
- Test tools and test approach selection;
- Test design and execution;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Work with teammates to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Develop required test documentation and document results in reports;
- Analyzing and improving QA process.
- At least 3 years experience as a QA Engineer;
- Good knowledge of testing metrics;
- Experience with creating reports;
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and QA principles;
- Advanced knowledge of the Fundamental Testing Process;
- Knowledge of the Test Levels and Test Types;
- Special considerations for general types of testing tools;
- Experience in testing web and desktop applications;
- Basic programming skills (Java, C#, C/C++);
- Agile knowledge.
- Very good English language skills;
- Analytical thinking, can absorb incomplete facts, can learn quickly on many levels;
- Ability to think inside and outside of a system specification;
- Ability to prioritize.
- Competitive salary;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Access to all latest web technologies;
- Seminars, conferences and trainings by experienced consultants.