- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 2 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
We are looking for a Junior QA Manual Engineer for our client, well-established company, that is active in web development field, with various and interesting projects from several industries (automotive, energy, aerospace, healthcare and medical devices, etc.)
In this role, you will be preparing test cases and testing reports, while ensuring that the project requirements are clarified and understood.
- Analyzing product’s requirements and specifications, write test cases and create test data;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Collecting information about software usability;
- Delivering high-quality projects, accurate reviews, and complete reports;
- Work with teammates to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Analyzing and improving QA process.
- At least 1,5 years experience as a QA Engineer;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Experience with creating reports;
- Knowledge of the Test Levels and Test Types;
- Special considerations for general types of testing tools;
- Experience in testing web and desktop applications;
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and QA principles;
- Basic programming skills (Java, C#, C/C++);
- Agile knowledge.
- Very good English language skills;
- Analytical thinking, can absorb incomplete facts, can learn quickly on many levels;
- Ability to think inside and outside of a system specification;
- Ability to prioritize.
- Competitive salary;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Access to all latest web technologies;
- Seminars, conferences and trainings by experienced consultants.