- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 4 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
We are looking for a QA Team Lead to join a European/North American team, within an American Company that provides consulting services and full-cycle Software development services for the Life Science Industry. The company has a software development division in Romania and is developing, among other interesting projects, an innovative application in the pharma industry which provides compliance procedures used in FDA.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a relevant field would be preferred;
– ISTQB Certification is an advantage;
– Minimum 4 years of experience in Automation QA, proving solid knowledge of the theory behind QA and test artifacts;
– At least 3 years with Selenium Webdriver;
– Strong knowledge of SDLC, models and methodologies;
– Familiarity with developer-side testing or mock frameworks, such as JUnit, TestNG, AssertJ or Mockito;
– Strong communication skills.
– Developing, executing and assuring the maintenance of the automation tests;
– Analysing test execution results;
– Reviewing of the Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases;
– Code reviews of other automation QA team members work results;
– Estimating the efforts required to cover application functionality by automation tests;
– Working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices;
– Team and project knowledge base updates and maintenance.
Your benefits would be:
– An attractive salary package;
– Private medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
– Generous equipment budget (FTE only);
– Remote working.