- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 2 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
WHO WE ARE
Company’s mission is to help Healthcare improve the lives of patients by making it easier for the industry to adopt cutting-edge technologies. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients quicker, and safer.
Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, the software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
The company was founded by a team who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. They have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
We’re looking for a Product Support Engineer who will be on the front lines of supporting our customers, as well as our internal teams such as Sales and CPM teams. You will work closely with our Development and QA teams to troubleshoot, document and resolve issues. You will need to be a self starter, learn quickly, and demonstrate out of the box thinking.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Computer or Software administration / development experience;
- Ability to diagnose and use industry standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectations;
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment;
- Experience in a Software Support role.
- Provide global support covering all issues related to Res_Q;
- Become a product expert and use that knowledge to make our customers successful;
- Support our customers and internal teams using Res_Q;
- Manage all requests including technical issues, questions on application capabilities, navigation, and or configuration;
- Gather information, research, setup test environments, and replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds;
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams;
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation up to date;
- Create and write knowledge articles for customer use.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in small team/start up environment;
- Experience working with development or in a DevOps role;
- Understanding of HTML, XML, JSON.