- Nivel cariera Altele
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector Design
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Our client is an American Company that provides consulting services and full-cycle Software development services for the Life Science Industry. The company has a software development division in Romania and is developing, among other interesting projects, an innovative application in pharma industry which provides compliance procedure used in FDA. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. By partnering with other designers and cross-functional team members, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven communication skills and the ability to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations.
– Design graphic user interface elements;
– Deliver design solutions with a great care for details;
– Identify design problems;
– Create and present interface wireframes, prototypes, mockups for web application;
– Document design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and set design requirements;
– Work with the Design System to maintain design consistency, also contribute to improve and expand it;
– Design detailed interactions and components and facilitate the handoff of design requirements, clickable prototypes, and assets to
developers by working closely with the Project Manager and Engineering Leads in a fast-moving environment.
– 3-5 years as a Product Designer;
– Proven work experience for Software (web applications);
– Know the product design process from top to bottom (including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and usability
– Experience wireframing and designing in Miro and Figma;
– Experience using an already established set of styles and components;
– Extensive knowledge of current web technologies, standards, patterns and design trends.
– Deep Analytical Skills;
– Work collaboratively;
– Business Understanding;
– Excellent comunnications skills;
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
– Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
– Self-motivated, dynamic and conscientious team player with a passion for web development.
– Great benefit package;
– Medical insurance;
– Using the latest technologies;
– Cooperations, support and empowerment;
– Proffesional development opportunity;
– Commitement to excellence;
– Work from home.