- Nivel cariera Manager
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector Design
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Company’s mission is to help Healthcare improve the lives of patients by making it easier for the industry to adopt cutting-edge technologies. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients quicker, and safer.
Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, our software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
This company was founded by a team of who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. We have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
We are seeking a Fulltime Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our product. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
By partnering with other designers and cross-functional team members, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven communication skills and the ability to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations.
- Work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, take on complex problems and come up with intuitive, functional, and simple design solutions that meet customer needs and product vision.
- Identify design problems; clearly and effectively communicate your ideas and collaboratively translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, documentation and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Document design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research. Work with the Design System to maintain design consistency, also contribute to improve and expand it.
- Design detailed interactions and components and facilitate the handoff of design requirements, clickable prototypes, and assets to developers by working closely with the Project Manager and Engineering Leads in a fast-moving environment
- Work with Engineers and QA to ensure the user experience and visual design match the high standards
- Work with the Director of Product to define what is being built on a day-to-day basis as well as contribute to the overall roadmap
- Collaborate with other designers, brainstorming and giving each other constructive feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and usability testing
- Experience wireframing and designing in Miro, Figma or willingness to learn
- Experience using an already established set of styles and components. And firm understanding of design systems
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for aesthetic design and latest design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with cross-functional team members
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience working alongside an entire product team including Project Managers, Engineers, QA, and Product Marketing
- 100% remote working;
- Competitive Compensation + Equity;
- Private Healthcare Coverage;
- Generous equipment budget;
- Knowledge and Skills Grant.