- Nivel cariera Manager
- Experienta 5 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Our client is an American Company that provides consulting services and full-cycle Software development services for the Life Science Industry. The company has a software development division in Romania and is developing, among other interesting projects, an innovative application in pharma industry which provides compliance procedure used in FDA.
This is a Lead Solutions Architect remote position to join our European/North American team. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to define the optimum architectures of technical solutions and lead technology teams to design, build, deploy, and deliver high quality software solutions to meet the business needs.
– Effectively translates business domain needs, challenges and context into technical solutions captured in technical diagrams and other documentation;
– Where required facilitate and develop PoCs to demonstrate new concepts or technology choice;
– Work with business and technology stakeholders to produce current state / target state, drive transition plans and roadmap creation;
– Ability to examine current system architectures and working with business and technical staff to identify opportunity to recommend; solutions that result in modernizing existing processes or systems;
– Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team to ensure alignment on design principles, standards, patterns and frameworks;
– Present solution designs at architecture review board meetings and garner support for standards-based solutions;
– Act as a technical consultant providing technical knowledge, coaching/mentoring, leveraging knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
– 3-5 years in a Lead Solutions Architect position;
– Expert in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services;
– Proven technical architecture experience covering common design patterns and platforms such as micro-services, data lakes, APIs, RDBMS;
– Managed the end-to-end life cycles of a project in solution architect capacity;
– Experience with cloud solution design and architecture on AWS;
– Experience in designing solutions in distributed highly resilient environments and integrating enterprise application solutions; – Experience with version control system (Git);
– Strong familiarity of formal design and SDLC methodologies, in particular, Agile/SAFe;
– Significant understanding of information security concerns and best practices.
– Great salary package;
– Medical insurance;
– Teambuildings and trainings;
– Using the latest technologies;
– Cooperation, support and empowerment;
– Professional development opportunity;
– Commitment to excellence;
– Work from home.