- Nivel cariera Manager
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Company’s mission is to help Healthcare improve the lives of patients by making it easier for the industry to adopt cutting-edge technologies. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients quicker, and safer.
Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, the software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
The company was founded by a team who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. They have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
We’re looking for an IT Manager to coordinate, plan, and lead computer-related activities. You will help determine the IT needs of the organization and be responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Self-motivated, driven, and technical mind-set;
- Degree or Certificate with emphasis on Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent IT experience;
- Work experience in providing IT support to end-users or in an IT helpdesk;
- Good English communication skills.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services;
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure;
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes;
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT;
- Administrator support for company software;
- Maintain company assets;
- New hire and offboarding activities.
NICE TO HAVES:
- IT related certifications such as A+, MTA, PMP, AWS SA