- Nivel cariera Executiv
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Company’s mission is to do their part in getting lifesaving products and services to market fast by keeping healthcare honest. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients faster and safer. Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, the software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
The company was founded by a team who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. They have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in marketing B2B SaaS products and has the willingness to take on the challenge of making software compliance cool.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Digital Marketer, you will create and manage initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to drive engagement, community, retention, and lead generation. This person is data driven and eager to establish and optimize inbound marketing funnels that successfully engages, nurtures, and empowers company prospects.
- Have 3+ years of successful Digital Marketing experience with a focus on SaaS;
- Are a quick learner who can quickly get up to speed on anything;
- Lead and execute our marketing initiatives, including SEO, email, digital (web), manage content, and more;
- Create digital sales enablement tools that help sales team in the phases of the sales cycle;
- Manage our CRM, including nurturing leads and prospects and improving and enhancing our inbound marketing efforts;
- Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, trade shows, and events.
- Generate Leads;
- Engage our MQLs;
- Partner and collaborate with sales;
- Develop marketing campaigns;
- Conduct market research.
NICE TO HAVES
- Life Sciences experience;
- Experience marketing to regulated customers.