- Nivel cariera Student
- Experienta Mai putin de 1 an
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Our client is an American Company that provides consulting services and full-cycle Software development services for the Life Science Industry. The company has a software development division in Romania and is developing, among other interesting projects, an innovative application in pharma industry which provides compliance procedure used in FDA.
We are looking for Junior/ Middle CSV Engineers with a natural talent for learning new software, who are eager to work directly with company services and product teams to add real value to Life Sciences customers.
– Work as a part of a team and independently to integrate automated testing;
– Writing test scripts that cover specific requirements;
– Test the system and report bugs;
– Develop Quality System documentation related to compliance;
– Participate and contribute to process, product, or best practices initiatives.
– Minimum of 1 years of systems administration, coding or software testing experience;
– Experience working within the Life Sciences Industry or a Software Company;
– Computer Systems Validation (CSV) experience;
– Able to partner with project teams to work through technical problems.
– Excellent command and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
– Self-motivated, dynamic and conscientious team player with a passion for web development;
– Interest in learning new technologies;
– Self-motivated, dynamic and conscientious team player with a passion for web development.
– Great benefit package;
– Medical insurance;
– Great flexibility regarding new technologies implementation;
– Cooperations, support and empowerment;
– Proffesional development opportunity;
– Work from home.