- Nivel cariera Altele
- Experienta 3 Ani
- Sector IT
- Nivel de studii Diploma de Licenta
Our client is an American Company that provides consulting services and full-cycle Software development services for the Life Science Industry. The company has a software development division in Romania and is developing, among other interesting projects, an innovative application in pharma industry which provides compliance procedure used in FDA.
We are looking for Intermediate Computer System Validation Engineers with a natural talent for learning new software, who are eager to work directly with company services and product teams to add real value to Life Sciences customers.
– Writing test scripts that cover specific requirements;
– Test the system and report bugs;
– Develop Quality System documentation related to compliance;
– Participate and contribute to process, product, or best practices initiatives.
– Minimum of 3 years of systems administration, coding or software testing experience;
– Experience working within the Life Sciences Industry or a Software Company;
– Computer Systems Validation (CSV) experience;
– Able to partner with project teams to work through technical problems.
– Excellent command and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
– Self-motivated, dynamic and conscientious team player with a passion for web development;
– Interest in learning new technologies;
– Self-motivated, dynamic and conscientious team player with a passion for web development.
– Great benefit package;
– Medical insurance;
– Great flexibility regarding new technologies implementation;
– Cooperation, support and empowerment;
– Professional development opportunity;
– Work from home.